Please select your home edition
Edition
Zhik 2020 AnneMarieRindom LEADERBOARD
The Cowes Corinthian Yacht Club was established in 1952 by the late ‘Tiny’ Mitchell as a club for local yachtsmen. It has evolved largely through the voluntary labours of its members to become a popular venue for both racing and cruising yachtsmen. It is the only club in Cowes that can provide marina berths and shoreside boat storage facilities to its members.

The Club is situated on the west bank of the River Medina, approximately half a mile south of the harbour entrance. The approach to the Club by sea is made by turning to starboard on passing the southern-most pontoon of Cowes Yacht Haven, when the Club pontoons will be seen directly ahead.

The Clubhouse is open from 0800 daily for use of toilet and shower facilities and the bar is open every evening and lunchtimes at weekends and Bank holidays. All the main facilities can be found nearby including: fuel and gas from Lallows yard next door, and within easy walking distance, rigging lofts, sailmakers, chandlers, marine engineers, electronic engineers, boat builders, restaurants, launderette and supermarket.

The Club is also home to Cowes Sailability Club whose aim is to provide activities afloat for people with disabilities, and both clubs are members of Medina Combined Clubs. This group also inlcudes East Cowes Sailing Club, the Medina Mariners Association and Newport Rowing Club and represents the interests of river users. Joint events and activities are also run for the benefit of members.
Product Feature
Harken NEW 29mm Fly Block - 2171
Harken NEW 29mm Fly Block - 2171

Boats for sale

Cowes Corinthian Yacht Club Cowes Corinthian Yacht Club
www.ccyc.org.uk