FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jokes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Moo View Drop Down
Really should get out more
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote The Moo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jokes
    Posted: 24 Nov 09 at 8:28am
We seem to have lost the best funny email's thread. Got this yesterday which made me laugh>......

A fleeing Taliban, desperate for water, was plodding through the Afghanistan desert when he saw something far off in the distance. Hoping to find water, he hurried toward the object only to find a little old Jew at a small stand selling neckties. The Taliban asked, 'Do you have water?'
The Jew replied, 'I have no water. Would you like to buy a tie? They are only $5.'
The Taliban shouted, 'Idiot! I do not need an overpriced tie. I need water! I should kill you, but I must find water first.'
OK,' said the old Jew, 'it does not matter that you don't want to buy a tie and that you hate me. I will show you that I am bigger than that. If you continue over that hill to the east for about two miles, you will find a lovely restaurant. It has all the ice cold water you need. Shalom.'
Muttering, the Taliban staggered away over the hill. Several hours later he staggered back.

'Your f#@*ing brother won't let me in without a tie.'
 Post Reply Post Reply