FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

YachtsandYachting.com Forumites Open Meeting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 93>
Author
scotsfinn View Drop Down
Far too distracted from work
Far too distracted from work

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote scotsfinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YachtsandYachting.com Forumites Open Meeting
    Posted: 09 Oct 12 at 8:19pm
Show's how much you know Rodney!
Largs Sailing Club. D-Zero GBR 57, B14 744
www.blueseaconsultingllp.com
winging it View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Post Options Post Options   Quote winging it Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 12 at 8:47pm
grief, I still have to rig the new mast, fit two new hatches, mend a large split in the grp and fit the new centreboard, which hasn't even arrived yet.  Not even slightly ready to go.
the same, but different...

maxibuddah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote maxibuddah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 12 at 8:54pm
And I thought just having to sort out the lighting boards electrics was enough but Nessa you are up there with the best of them at last minute preparations.
Everything I say is my opinion, honest
G.R.F. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote G.R.F. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 12 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by SoggyBadger

With Maxi sitting on him he won't be able to get enough air to actually speak though Wink

I'm bringing Maxi a nice pie to divert his attention, it's a special forum pie handed down to me from Turnturtle, it should keep him occupied for a while, mainly because it's inside a tin, by the time he works that out, we should have banged in all the races and i'll be off home and he'll be none the wiser that I was even there.
SoggyBadger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote SoggyBadger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 12 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by G.R.F.

Originally posted by SoggyBadger

With Maxi sitting on him he won't be able to get enough air to actually speak though Wink

I'm bringing Maxi a nice pie to divert his attention, it's a special forum pie handed down to me from Turnturtle, it should keep him occupied for a while, mainly because it's inside a tin, by the time he works that out, we should have banged in all the races and i'll be off home and he'll be none the wiser that I was even there.

A wiser man would have known when to stop digging LOL
Best wishes from deep in the woods

SB

winging it View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote winging it Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 12 at 9:49am
Originally posted by winging it

grief, I still have to rig the new mast, fit two new hatches, mend a large split in the grp and fit the new centreboard, which hasn't even arrived yet.  Not even slightly ready to go.

and of course I have to get my hair done, but I'm booked in for Friday so it's all good.  CVRDA t shirt is clean and ready too.
the same, but different...

pondmonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote pondmonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 12 at 10:11am

and of course I have to get my hair done, but I'm booked in for Friday so it's all good.  CVRDA t shirt is clean and ready too.

I'm also off for a hair-do, thinking about blond highlights to go with the kite boarder image Rodney is bestowing upon me for his own little amusement.  

and talking T-shirts, I have my RS100 Polo Shirt, made by some bird named Jill or something.  I might wear it whilst taking out one of 'em D1 jobbies.  Ironic, quirky humour for Grumpf and I, absolutely guaranteed to be taken the wrong way by everyone else...  LOL
rodney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote rodney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 12 at 10:27am
I hope that everyone will follow Winging it and get their hair done especially bearing in mind the celebrity status you will all have from the TV coverage that I have managed to arrange  Wink

I expect you all to look your best  Stern Smile
Rodney Cobb
Suntouched Sailboats Limited
http://www.suntouched.co.uk
[EMAIL=rodney@suntouched.co.uk">rodney@suntouched.co.uk
rodney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote rodney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 12 at 10:32am
James, I am disappointed in you  Disapprove

To think that I always had the impression that you are a man of great style  and now you are threatening to turn up in a shabby polo shirt.  I trust that, at least, you have had your DJ dry cleaned for the black tie dinner we have organised?
Rodney Cobb
Suntouched Sailboats Limited
http://www.suntouched.co.uk
[EMAIL=rodney@suntouched.co.uk">rodney@suntouched.co.uk
pondmonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote pondmonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 12 at 10:40am
Originally posted by rodney

I trust that, at least, you have had your DJ dry cleaned for the black tie dinner we have organised?

you really want me in black and white... like a boring old RS100 spinnaker?  LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 93>