FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anglesey Offshore Dinghy Race

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PeterH View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PeterH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anglesey Offshore Dinghy Race
    Posted: 14 Jul 12 at 5:06pm
I have described this race recently in clubs and classes. As Race Officer, I don't get to sail in one of the best events available, and in order to make my sacrifice worth while, I'd like to see a great multihull turn out.

So who is coming? Apart from our own fleet of Darts, we have a Hobie 16 and a Nacra Inter 20 included in the early entrants. With a challenging 30 mile challenging course, and super scenary, not to mention an unusual first prize, why don't you join us?

Peter H
Wee Man View Drop Down
Far too distracted from work

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wee Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 12 at 6:17pm
We did this race a few years ago and loved it.
Fantastic scenery, challenging racing due to tides.

When is it?
Nacra Infusion F18
PeterH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PeterH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 12 at 7:37pm
Sunday, August 5th. More details on the club website www.redwharfbaysc.co.uk. Hope to see you again this year.

PeterH
Wee Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wee Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 12 at 8:50pm
Shame, that's the 2nd day of our home regatta at Tresaith so won't be able to make it.
Let us know of next years dates and we'll try to fit it in.

Have a great event & we'll hopefully see you up there soon.
Nacra Infusion F18
PeterH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PeterH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 12 at 6:25pm
Just over a week to go, and the entry list includes a Hobie 16, Nacra Inter 20, Nacra F20 Carbon, Dart16 X as well as local and visiting Dart 18s.

So roll up, roll up. Powderama, the event sponsor has printed the Tshirts, and the voucher for winner and crew for their Ski Coaching in Cham.

Peter H
 Post Reply Post Reply