FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Nationals Attendance Tables/Graphs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Mark Jardine View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mark Jardine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Nationals Attendance Tables/Graphs
    Posted: 19 May 12 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Rupert

When I put in "dinghy", the Minisail vanishes from the list! Is that because it is an Ironing board?!

Yes, this is the exact reason. I just hadn't got round to putting Ironing Board into the drop-down list yet.

P.S. I've now set the categories for Minisail. Just 139 other classes to go!
Rupert View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rupert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 12 at 12:51pm
Thank you! Sorry to start complaining before you've done the work... I'll be quiet now!

Glad I'm not the only one at work today - just finished printing a run of 1000 magazines, so get to escape at 1.00.

Sounds like you should support GRF's plans for burning boats, to reduce the number of classes you have to work on!
Firefly 2324, Puffin 229, Minisail 3446 Mirror 70686
kpercival View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kpercival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 12 at 6:49pm
We re a new 'class' in the Solent. Would this be the right place to put a link up... we ve got to start somewhere ;-) 
kpercival View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kpercival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 12 at 6:51pm
Might help if I state which class.
Beneteau First 21 Solent.
www.beneteau21.co.uk
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mark Jardine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 12 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by kpercival

Might help if I state which class.
Beneteau First 21 Solent.
www.beneteau21.co.uk

Bare bones of a class page now added at http://www.yachtsandyachting.com/class/beneteau-first-21.7

What we could now do with is news from your class. Send any reports and photos (together with photographer name / caption and confirmation that we have permission to use them) through to club@yachtsandyachting.com
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mark Jardine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 12 at 9:05pm
A load more options now added to the Attendance Tables/Graphs at http://www.yachtsandyachting.com/class/attendance.aspx

It also updates the graph as you're going along now. Keep the ideas of what you'd like to see coming!
Sprint Bob View Drop Down
Far too distracted from work
Far too distracted from work

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sprint Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 12 at 10:58am
Originally posted by Mark Jardine

Hi all

I've been developing a new National Championship Attendance Table and Graph page - much more analysis is possible now. Take a look at www.yachtsandyachting.com/class/attendance.aspx and tell me what you think!

I'd also really like to know what features and options you'd like added to this.

Cheers, Mark
Hi Mark,
It is great what you have done on the Nationals statistics. Well done.
Cheers
Bob
PS one comment I would make now we are getting later in the summer - the quick link to the full table of statistics in Classes only includes years up to 2011. To view the 2012 result you have to poggle around in the above link. It is probably time to flip to include 2012 data on the quick link.
Medway Maniac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Medway Maniac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 12 at 11:29am
The Wineglass has the category "Keelboat".  Shurely shome mishtake?
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mark Jardine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 12 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Medway Maniac

The Wineglass has the category "Keelboat".  Shurely shome mishtake?

Indeed it is! And it is now fixed. Many thanks for pointing this out.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mark Jardine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 12 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Sprint Bob

Originally posted by Mark Jardine

Hi all

I've been developing a new National Championship Attendance Table and Graph page - much more analysis is possible now. Take a look at www.yachtsandyachting.com/class/attendance.aspx and tell me what you think!

I'd also really like to know what features and options you'd like added to this.

Cheers, Mark
Hi Mark,
It is great what you have done on the Nationals statistics. Well done.
Cheers
Bob
PS one comment I would make now we are getting later in the summer - the quick link to the full table of statistics in Classes only includes years up to 2011. To view the 2012 result you have to poggle around in the above link. It is probably time to flip to include 2012 data on the quick link.

Hi Bob

I'm a bit lost on this one - www.yachtsandyachting.com/class/attendance.aspx does show the 2012 data doesn't it?

Cheers, Mark
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>