FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New PY Website

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>
Author
RS400atC View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RS400atC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New PY Website
    Posted: 23 Oct 12 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by AlexM

Ours to-date

That looks like a set of data that ought to be rebased around the RS400.
What's the second RS400 entry?
AlexM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote AlexM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 12 at 12:31pm
Sorry the screen shot was taken after I sorted all the names out. The space was missing out of the name and should be with the other results.

Alex
RS400atC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote RS400atC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 12 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by AlexM

Sorry the screen shot was taken after I sorted all the names out. The space was missing out of the name and should be with the other results.

Alex

That space really slows the boat down....
AlexM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote AlexM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 12 at 12:58pm
lol, yes didn't notice that!
I see why you asked now and I suppose it could of been a 400 without a kite.
MattHarris View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote MattHarris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 12 at 11:18am
I was going to post our results to date as they seem quite different to everyone elses, however the websites still not letting me in :(
Phantom 1175 - Alice

http://www.thelostpenguin.co.uk
AlexM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote AlexM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 12 at 12:10pm
Working now
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote MattHarris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 12 at 1:33pm
I'm having another problem:
for some races when we have multiple races on a single day they are being flagged as duplicates.  there is no ignore button to stop this however if i delete the multiple values the remaining race is accepted.  it only seems to be doing it for certain races where i have entered a series name.  If i remove the series name then it will accept the races....  i'm guessing this may be an issue with how sailwave packages the data before sending or maybe how the RYA site defines duplicates.  Either way is anyone else having this issue?

Think this may be why some races weren't showing up the other day as it picked all of the results up as duplicates :(

Matt
Phantom 1175 - Alice

AlexM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote AlexM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 12 at 1:44pm
I think it's a naming issue. We have 3 races a day but they are all named different R1,R2,R3. could this be the issue?
Here's the output from SW for us -
http://www.llsc.org.uk/LLSC/Results/2012AutumnSaturday.htm

Hope this helps
Alex
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote MattHarris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 12 at 1:47pm
I tried renaming the races and giving them different start times an hour apart but it didn't change anything.  I've just put them in without series names for the time being so at least the data is on there even if you have to look up the date to find out what race it was for.  Having said that its purely data for number crunching so i can't see this being an issue.  Will put up the results once i've uploaded this seasons information
Phantom 1175 - Alice

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote MattHarris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 12 at 1:54pm

So thats the output for the last 3-4 years, although the .7 confidence factor on the GP14 still doesn't give me a printable stamp of approval...
Phantom 1175 - Alice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>