FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dinghy Show 2012 3-4 March

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 16>
Author
Mark Jardine View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mark Jardine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 12 at 11:41am
Hi all

I don't know if it's been mentioned on this thread before, but you can download the RYA Volvo Dinghy Show guide for free at http://www.yachtsandyachting.co.uk/articles/rya-dinghy-show-guide-official-download/

Cheers, Mark
robinft View Drop Down
Far too distracted from work

Post Options Post Options   Quote robinft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 12 at 11:42am
Thanks Mark. Are you in a position to follow-up on the Zinio thread and if not ask whoever is able to, to do so?
Laser number 9
Mark Jardine View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mark Jardine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 12 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by robinft

Thanks Mark. Are you in a position to follow-up on the Zinio thread and if not ask whoever is able to, to do so?

Just been in contact with them - I understand the person who uploads to Zinio was ill last week. They say that the usual aim is to upload to Zinio the same day, or day before, the print edition is out.
patj View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Post Options Post Options   Quote patj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 12 at 7:09pm
I don't know if it's been mentioned on this thread before, but you can download the RYA Volvo Dinghy Show guide for free
But we got already got it free with Y&Y??
tgruitt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote tgruitt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 12 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by patj

I don't know if it's been mentioned on this thread before, but you can download the RYA Volvo Dinghy Show guide for free
But we got already got it free with Y&Y??

Paper is so last year. I wonder how many people will be walking around the show with this on their iPads/iPhones? Snap us a picture if you spot someone Tongue
Needs to sail more...
Jon711 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jon711 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 12 at 10:24pm
I will be one of them, with my iPad.. Look for the cracked screen!!

Jon
Blaze 711
x1testpilot View Drop Down
Posting king
Posting king

Post Options Post Options   Quote x1testpilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 12 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Mark Jardine

Hi all

http://www.yachtsandyachting.co.uk/articles/rya-dinghy-show-guide-official-download/

Cry Unfortunately the on-line versions have duplicated p30 onto P28 which is the exhibition map - probably the main page people want to see .

Mark can you let them know?
I like to take pictures of sailing, but I'd rather be sailing!
LCSC.org.uk
Xdinghies.com/ X0 & X1
winging it View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote winging it Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 12 at 12:42pm
so the people looking at their ipads will be the ones going aimlessly round in circles....

oh, but I do that anyway.... Confused
the same, but different...

radixon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote radixon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 12 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by x1testpilot

Originally posted by Mark Jardine

Hi all

http://www.yachtsandyachting.co.uk/articles/rya-dinghy-show-guide-official-download/

Cry Unfortunately the on-line versions have duplicated p30 onto P28 which is the exhibition map - probably the main page people want to see .

Mark can you let them know?

Same with the Offline PDF version.

Downliners View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Downliners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 12 at 7:35pm
Hi all,

Apologies for this - we've now sorted the repeating page issue.  You can see the whole thing as it was meant to be seen here: http://www.yachtsandyachting.co.uk/articles/rya-dinghy-show-guide-official-download

Thanks for flagging it up!

Luke,
Y&Y

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 16>