FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LEE BOW EFFECT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19202122>
Author
G.R.F. View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote G.R.F. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LEE BOW EFFECT
    Posted: 21 Oct 11 at 3:02pm
The clue morons was in the "along comes quip" tide is variable, it comes on, it goes away, it can in some venues appear to be going in entirely opposite direction. Whitstable being a prime example, not that most of the t**sers that sail there have the first idea what's going on either..

The sketch unfortunately can't move it's supposed to illustrate the progressive action, whatever, as I said, I give up. You believe what you want to believe, I seriously have better things to do with my time than argue with clueless trolls.
fudheid View Drop Down
Far too distracted from work

Post Options Post Options   Quote fudheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 11 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by rogue

Originally posted by seamonkey

Originally posted by fudheid

quoting that other great thinker axl rose " what we've got here is a failure to communicate"
Not really ... more like failure of one empty vessle to accept the facts ...

actually fudheid, Civil War, great EP though it was (I have the limited edition embossed CD case somewhere in the loft) the opening lines are not a Rose original unfortunately- it's a sample ripped from Cool Hand Luke starring Paul Newman... the next line is 'some men you just can't reach'

which is quite appropriate given a) grumpfy's short stature and b) his seemingly irreverent tactical wit you lot fail to appreciate....

So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you.

LOL
2547 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote 2547 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 11 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by G.R.F.

The sketch unfortunately can't move it's supposed to illustrate the progressive action

Even if that was the case all it shows is a craft that wildy overstands the windward mark gets beaten by the craft that does not ... hardly tactical genius ...
pondmonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote pondmonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 11 at 3:56pm

tactical genius ...

yes? I'm here.  What was the question again?
gbrspratt View Drop Down
Posting king
Posting king

Post Options Post Options   Quote gbrspratt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 11 at 4:05pm

The sketch unfortunately can't move it's supposed to illustrate the progressive action

Even if that was the case all it shows is a craft that wildy overstands the windward mark gets beaten by the craft that does not ... hardly tactical genius ...

You got that from the sketch? i thought he was just showing us his new crayons? Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
dics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote dics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 11 at 4:13pm

Whitstable being a prime example, not that most of the t**sers that sail there have the first idea what's going on either..
well us t**sers prove tidal effects in this way:
Get 1 GRF, lay it face down 100 meters or so off shore.
Get 1 mast (wind surf mast preferred).
Screw the mast in GRF's ar$e.
See which way  GRF goes with a smile on its face. Wink
fudheid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote fudheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 11 at 4:14pm
that is the funniest thing i've read for a while LOL
Cheers you

only me from over the sea......
sargesail View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote sargesail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 11 at 4:25pm
+1
G.R.F. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote G.R.F. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 11 at 5:20pm
Proves what I've known all along.. Dinghy Sailor = Retard.
sargesail View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote sargesail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 11 at 5:38pm
Sounds like a Catch 22 situation - now you want to be one!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19202122>