New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: visit 1st unread post button dosen't work properly
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

visit 1st unread post button dosen't work properly

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MerlinMags View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote MerlinMags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: visit 1st unread post button dosen't work properly
    Posted: 08 Aug 11 at 10:18pm
If I can recreate this issue, I'll try to fix it....
asterix View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Post Options Post Options   Quote asterix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 11 at 2:15pm
actually this isn't a problem on the iPhone, but it is definitely a problem on a PC running windows XP(SP3) and 7(pro 64-bit)
asterix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote asterix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 11 at 8:38am
Hi Guys
A minor niggle with the forum is that the "Visit first unread post" buttons don't seem to work properly anymore. 

The first time I use the "Visit first unread post" button in a particular thread it does take me to the last post, but then if I come back to the thread again later it dumps me at the same point in the thread as it did before and not at the last post.

This happens on several different PCs and operating systems that I use, so I assume the problem isn't at my end. 

Sorry to moan

Post Reply Post Reply