FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dinghy Show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Smight at BBSC View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Smight at BBSC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dinghy Show
    Posted: 15 Feb 11 at 10:57pm
It's more a case of who isn't going! Always a good day out. Hope to see a few of you there.

Smight
RS600 988
s.a.l.t.y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote s.a.l.t.y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 11 at 11:51pm
The 600 will be there on the RS stand George, make sure you go and check it out. It probably looks a bit different from when you had it!
Smight at BBSC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Smight at BBSC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 11 at 12:26pm
Will be good to see the old girl again! Probably some 600 envy going on!   Wink
RS600 988
Rupert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rupert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 11 at 1:38pm
Firefly stand on the Sat, Lighnings on the Sun. Hopefully some time to go look around at some point - certainly want to see the Icon and X1 (Riverboat) and gawp at the more extreme boats.
Firefly 2324, Puffin 229, Minisail 3446 Mirror 70686
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 11 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by Rupert

Firefly stand on the Sat, Lighnings on the Sun.

Rupert, you boat whore!!  Tongue

I'll be there mainly looking at 420 stuff.  Lets face it, I'm so damn light I'm pretty much confined to boats for kids Cry.  I've tried growing, I really have but I'm wafer thin and I'm going to have to accept it. 

Anyone fancy meeting up for a drink pm me, I'll be there on the saturday. 
ex laser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ex laser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 11 at 2:20pm
going on the saturday, with wife and 15 year daughter( credit card might take a hit! LOL)

keen to see the new icon and x1, marvel how people sail extreme boats and say hi to some old friends on the british moth and lightning stands, and hi to some new friends on the supernova stand.
alstorer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote alstorer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 11 at 2:29pm
the Saturday for me- definitely interested in seeing (even though I won't be buying any time soon) the iCon and X1, and I'll be spending some time trying to convince people that, no really, they can sail a more extreme boat (B14 stand- this year, nowhere near the ex-boat builder)
-_
Al
Ruscoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ruscoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 11 at 3:09pm
I will be there on the Saturday, probably with Daughter in tow.  If not i may be helping on the 505 stand, for a bit.

BBSCFaithfull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BBSCFaithfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 11 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by Doug.H

Originally posted by Rupert

Firefly stand on the Sat, Lighnings on the Sun.

Rupert, you boat whore!!  Tongue

I'll be there mainly looking at 420 stuff.  Lets face it, I'm so damn light I'm pretty much confined to boats for kids Cry.  I've tried growing, I really have but I'm wafer thin and I'm going to have to accept it. 

Anyone fancy meeting up for a drink pm me, I'll be there on the saturday. 

Doug,

Will be there on sat. Probably be on the 14 stand for a while. Its not like you'll miss me!

Alex
Greatfully Sponsored By
www.allgoodfun.com
Int 14 GBR 1503!!
G.R.F. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote G.R.F. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 11 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by Ruscoe

I will be there on the Saturday, probably with Daughter in tow.  If not i may be helping on the 505 stand, for a bit.

I shall try and look you up, I always check out the 5 oh stand, it's kind of a self test, each year I get to work out what one more of the ropes do...

I'm not working there this year thank the Lord I shall be trying to persuade my pal to shell out and buy himself a new Phantom the tightwad. I saw one with a traveller thingy on it, it looked sexy enough to persuade him.

I'd offer to help on the Alto stand, but things have been going so much better for them since I stopped recommending it.. LOL

Edited by G.R.F. - 16 Feb 11 at 8:13pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>