FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Price differences in quotes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
ex laser View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ex laser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Price differences in quotes
    Posted: 04 Feb 11 at 1:29pm
have used both noble and newton crum and have had great service from both.
i never bother looking any where else now.

tend to use newton crum for lower value boats and noble for more expensive ones.
patj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote patj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 11 at 7:09pm
Was with Admiral at first because they were across the road from work then went to Bishop Skinner because Admiral wouldn't insure an old Merlin. BS have always been the best value since - the Albacore cost £27 to add to my existing policy for 11 months!
BBSCFaithfull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BBSCFaithfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 11 at 7:52pm
I have to admit. Noble have always been good, fast and fair. Although more exspensive you get what you pay for.

With an I14 you are limited by the places you can go and the cover they're willing to give.
Greatfully Sponsored By
www.allgoodfun.com
Int 14 GBR 1503!!
djdhi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote djdhi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 11 at 7:13pm

I'm a fan of Newton Crum. Quick with the bumf when I've just pranged one.

Like a lot of detail when you make a claim.
Don't get a good press--- that's a shame !
Always settle quickly and after the bash,  premiums  haven't gone on an almighty dash.
And very nice ladies and gents to talk to on the phone.
djdhi
Mich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 11 at 11:05am
Personally, I insure my yacht Sunseeker Predator 72 at Axa. I am very satisfied with it, I have complete guarantees with a service returned very well. I had had one year ago a light problem with my boat, but Axa reacted very fast and helped well me. I advise it to you, I had made an estimate on their online site for this address:  http://www.global-yachting-solutions.com/global-yachting-solutions-axa-yacht-assurance-index-uk.php
If that can help some.

Edited by Mich - 04 May 11 at 11:14am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12