FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

rigging a 505

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Garry View Drop Down
Really should get out more
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Garry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 05 at 8:03am

Have you tried the fastsail website?  http://www.fastsail.org.

and where are you?

Garry

Lark 2252, Contender 298

www.cuckoos.eclipse.co.uk
Creaky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Creaky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 05 at 12:33am
Nick
Creaky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Creaky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 05 at 8:17pm
and i forgot to mention i am looking for a new or working order furler to fit this boat, it has to the percific one becuase the front is shaped for it, part goes into the boat and part is out, strange i'll get a picture
Nick
Creaky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Creaky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 05 at 8:14pm

hi, i have a 1988 parker 505, it did have a leak and is now fixed, its pretty much bare hull!!!! i loove it in this state, so simple.

i am now onto the fun part, rigging! if anyone wants to help me i would be very grateful. i not sure if there are standard kickers/vangs, outhaul, elastic for trapeze, pole downhaul. etc. since i am new to the class.

i was hoping via pictures which would be brillant but whatevers good

nick (o and very limited budget)

p.s the only rigging i have redone so far is the self launching pole, this is not the new system, rope goes into the back end of the pole, up to mast where it goes down a pulley which is attached to an eye mounted on the mast and then down to another pulley mounted in the front deck and locks of through a cleat, an elastic pulls is back in

Nick
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12