FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dear Dave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 77>
Author
49erGBR735HSC View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote 49erGBR735HSC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dear Dave
    Posted: 07 Jun 05 at 2:22pm

Dear Dave

I'm wondering since my girlfriend has blonde bits in her hair if the blonde effect is wearing off on me. Should I get her to dye her hair to help me not have any blonde moments. Or should I dye my hair so that I've got an excuse......

Your advice is much appreciated.

Edited by 49erGBR735HSC
Dennis Watson 49er GBR735
Helensburgh S.C
Boat Insurance from Noble Marine

Black no sugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black no sugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 05 at 3:01pm

Dear Dave,

I know for a fact you're a eminent expert on hairstyles.
I am a blonde and use it extensively as an excuse for the little  ooops moments that everyone experiences in their life. When I say "Ooops, sorry, but I am a blonde!" people tell me to "Cut it out!"

Do they want me to shave my head?

Spot192 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Spot192 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 05 at 3:42pm
think from experience i can also help you a bit! never ever cut your blonde hair out! did that once and then you donīt have any excuse when you do stupid things!
bigwavedave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 05 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by KnightMare

Dear Dave, people that I talk to on here keep filling up their PM inbox so I cant reply, I dont want to sound like im ignoring them but... What do I do?

Go to msn or as dennis so eloquently put it, stop talking so much, ie shut up for a bit.

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 05 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by 49erGBR735HSC

Dear Dave

I'm wondering since my girlfriend has blonde bits in her hair if the blonde effect is wearing off on me. Should I get her to dye her hair to help me not have any blonde moments. Or should I dye my hair so that I've got an excuse......

Your advice is much appreciated.

well my wife has grey bits in her hair and now I am getting grey bits in mine , so you are right to be worried.

The blond bits your bird has are obviously her roots comming through.  She has tricked you into thinking she is brunet and therefore intelligent. She is obviously quite a naughty little thing.  Tell her that you know of her sordid little secret and demand serious compensation ( I am sure you know what I mean).  If she denies your claims then dump her.

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 05 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by Black no sugar

Dear Dave,

I know for a fact you're a eminent expert on hairstyles.
I am a blonde and use it extensively as an excuse for the little  ooops moments that everyone experiences in their life. When I say "Ooops, sorry, but I am a blonde!" people tell me to "Cut it out!"

Do they want me to shave my head?

Yes get the clippers out.

carshalton fc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote carshalton fc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 05 at 5:07pm

Dear dave

i always finish exams in about half the time and always have about 1 hour left to go!   i have tried drawing but this is good if there is spare pages and today i counted the tiles on the ceiling!!  please help i have a english exam tomurow morning!!  lukey

International 14 1503

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 05 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by carshalton fc

Dear dave

i always finish exams in about half the time and always have about 1 hour left to go!   i have tried drawing but this is good if there is spare pages and today i counted the tiles on the ceiling!!  please help i have a english exam tomurow morning!!  lukey

You are finishing your exams in half the time because you are only doing half the questions.

The drawing will help in your art exam, and well done for counting the tiles, no doubt your maths will improve.

You have no hope in your english exam, your spelling is just too bad.  Don't bother with it, you can speak the lingo so no need to prove it by an exam.  Have a lie in instead.

Edited by bigwavedave
carshalton fc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote carshalton fc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 05 at 5:14pm
yer good advice but a lie in wont get me the grades i need for a boat!!  
International 14 1503
sailor.jon View Drop Down
Far too distracted from work
Far too distracted from work

Post Options Post Options   Quote sailor.jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 05 at 6:01pm

Dear Dave, maybe its my young mind, or maybe my bad understanding of english(of which i also have the exam tomorrow) but how do grades = boats?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 77>