FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Farr 3.7

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 107108109
Author
Jack Sparrow View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jack Sparrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 18 at 5:12pm
Yep, I'll be at the stand on Saturday. Dave Barker will be at the show Sunday - but he will be spread thin as he is also just taken a committee role for the Scorpions, so you may need to go there for a chat? Chris Wilms will be on stage presenting the B14, and other members are committed to other heavy things like 'funerals' - so we are a bit short staffed on the stand this year. But I'm there Saturday and Dave Butler from 'Butler Boats' will be there all weekend.
iGRF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote iGRF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 18 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by fleaberto

. You going to be on the stand with it GRF?
I shall be there, I will have taken all my antiwoodbotherer pills, dosed up with sincerity tonic, and will have even paid some class dues to a couple of associations of luddites in order to secure my survival.
Jack Sparrow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jack Sparrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 18 at 5:20pm
Myles has dropped the price of his boat, so if you were thinking of an exceptional condition Farr 3.7 this is probably your best opportunity. Only 4900 ono - trailer and all the gubbins...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 107108109