FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Farr 3.7

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 107108109110111 112>
Author
Jack Sparrow View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jack Sparrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Farr 3.7
    Posted: 23 Feb 18 at 5:12pm
Yep, I'll be at the stand on Saturday. Dave Barker will be at the show Sunday - but he will be spread thin as he is also just taken a committee role for the Scorpions, so you may need to go there for a chat? Chris Wilms will be on stage presenting the B14, and other members are committed to other heavy things like 'funerals' - so we are a bit short staffed on the stand this year. But I'm there Saturday and Dave Butler from 'Butler Boats' will be there all weekend.
iGRF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote iGRF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 18 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by fleaberto

. You going to be on the stand with it GRF?
I shall be there, I will have taken all my antiwoodbotherer pills, dosed up with sincerity tonic, and will have even paid some class dues to a couple of associations of luddites in order to secure my survival.

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jack Sparrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 18 at 5:20pm
Myles has dropped the price of his boat, so if you were thinking of an exceptional condition Farr 3.7 this is probably your best opportunity. Only £4900 ono - trailer and all the gubbins...

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jack Sparrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 18 at 3:16pm
UK Farr 3.7 #414 - SOLD - going to Starcross

ONLY ONE UK BOAT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. Get in quick.

DiscoBall View Drop Down
Far too distracted from work
Far too distracted from work

Post Options Post Options   Quote DiscoBall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 18 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by Jack Sparrow

UK Farr 3.7 #414 - SOLD - going to Starcross
ONLY ONE UK BOAT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. Get in quick.

Funnily enough just spotted the new arrival and was wondering if it was a 3.7. Will be interesting to see it on the water.
ThomasShepherd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThomasShepherd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 18 at 6:10am
Any estimates on what this top tube is? Starting to plan my carbon trapping for the next few months...

Originally posted by Jack Sparrow

Some very nice work on the back of Myles Farr 3.7, courtesy of Andy Patterson. Top job...

Edited by ThomasShepherd - 31 Aug 18 at 6:10am

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jack Sparrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 18 at 9:46am
Jasmin is selling her Farr 3.7 - 'Tiger'. She broke her ankles some time (not in the 3.7) ago and has struggled with recovery. So has decided to sell. It's a home build, but she built it under the supervision of a Pro Boat Builder when I believe she was 18? Anyway, it represents a great boat to get into the class with. Check it out on the UK Farr 3.7 for sale site or on our Facebook Building page or International Facebook page here:

£3000 ono

Edited by Jack Sparrow - 22 Oct 18 at 9:51am

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jack Sparrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 18 at 11:42am
iGRF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote iGRF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 18 at 12:36pm
OK.. Is that a 'Lens' foot Sail? I want one. Check the centre plate.. Mines not long enough. Then there's the Gantry.. I need one like that as well.. has it got one of those twist the shrouds round the mast gizmo's as well?

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jack Sparrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 18 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by iGRF

OK.. Is that a 'Lens' foot Sail? I want one. Check the centre plate.. Mines not long enough. Then there's the Gantry.. I need one like that as well.. has it got one of those twist the shrouds round the mast gizmo's as well?

Looks like he has a rotating auto rig looking at where his Inter's terminate. Yes, if your plate is not max length you are losing power, they are long.

Best contact the seller.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 107108109110111 112>