FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SNOW!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 41>
Author
Black no sugar View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Black no sugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SNOW!!
    Posted: 01 Mar 05 at 10:21pm

Originally posted by hydrographer20

lol i take it this erson is from germany then?

A quick glance at Spot192's profile should be enough. The clue is in "Germany" as an answer to Location  

But it's a race against time and elements to reach the next star , no time to lose, gotta post! I've been there (and still am!)

I like your style, hydro...

Edited by Black no sugar
hydrographer20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hydrographer20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 05 at 11:36am
thansk lol.  hmm less tha 20 to go until i am bearing the same star as you,  i beklieve you better get a move on to get to the 4th star.  but i never look at ppls profile dunno why really havent got the time - must ge those posts coming in!
byte me!- GBR 814
Spot192 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Spot192 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 05 at 2:47pm
thatīs right the summers are great in bavaria. this heat wave summer, 2003 i think, was .... i just canīt find words for it! every day 30°C minimum! but i believe the summer here is better than urs but ur also save of the masses of snow and the cold temperatures.
but if you travel north there is more wind.... 
stuarthop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote stuarthop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 05 at 2:55pm
i'll stick to the uk!

Spot192 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Spot192 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 05 at 2:57pm
i would prefer that too. but just at the moment

Post Options Post Options   Quote hydrographer20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 05 at 3:05pm
hmm no i think a grealt place is italy because you get great snow in winter meaning you can go skiing and nice weather during summer- perfect sailing weather
byte me!- GBR 814
Phil eltringham View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phil eltringham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 05 at 3:14pm
Snowed in Newcastle again today, I think its cos I got my hair cut on monday, sods law!
FLAT IS FAST!
Shifts Happen

Post Options Post Options   Quote hydrographer20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 05 at 3:21pm
lol cannot believe your still getting snow.   wish i ahd some this yea but then again if it happened it would get quite annoying i suppose
byte me!- GBR 814
Black no sugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black no sugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 05 at 3:33pm
It's been snowing here all day. The main roads are clear, but some of the side roads are completely white. I must admit the novelty's wearing off.... especially because we're in March! (sailing season's starting in 3 weeks, arrgh what am I gonna wear???) 
C. Petrie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote C. Petrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 05 at 3:40pm

It snowed here the night before last an kinda been off an on since. Its now mainly turned to sheet ice, which in turn means that there is always someone in front of you who refuses to get above 3mph on the way to work in the morning!!  bah! 2 hour comute yesterday morning, when normally is 30mins!! give me the tropics anyday!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 41>