FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what's going on?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
headfry View Drop Down
Far too distracted from work

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote headfry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what's going on?
    Posted: 07 Feb 05 at 9:35am
Has anyone else noticed how many sections there are on the 'funny' side of sailing. We all seem at the moment to want to see or read about other peoples misphaps and mistakes!!
I have just had a great chuckle on this fog bound monday morning (at work). It got me thinking.....are we all in need of some summer sunshine and those long hours of daylight!  it is a sign of SAD - sailing adjustment disorder    I am sure I suffer, as I just love those pics and messages of embarrassing moments etc.

PS   a huge thanks to all those that have contributed to the embarrassing moments, good on ya!!
sailor girl View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Post Options Post Options   Quote sailor girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 05 at 10:02am
we are in desperate need of the summer!! bring back shorts, flip-flops and barefoot sailing. i miss the summer
Sailor Girl, Queen Of The Forum!
Brian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 05 at 5:42pm
im going to nz this summer and it will be winter there, but i bet the
weather will still be better than over here
Spot192 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Spot192 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 05 at 3:04pm
i agree with sailor girl. i miss my flip-flops, shorts, skirts and above all       &nb sp;         &nb sp; 14 SAILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where the hell is the summer???
headfry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote headfry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 05 at 4:43pm
Summer was last seen going south, though rumour has it that it is heading back up north to our shores (and of course - inland waters!)  

Post Options Post Options   Quote sailor girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 05 at 7:30pm
wooooooooh!! get this...i leave school may 19th and have an extra long summer, so while you guys are slaving away at work, im going to be sailing!!
bigwavedave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 05 at 7:34pm
I can't wait to get back into my speedo's

Post Options Post Options   Quote sailor girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 05 at 7:39pm
how old are you...... (just joking!)
Spot192 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Spot192 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 05 at 12:28pm
hope summer is hurrying up on it´s way back to our side of the planet! i´m sick of the snow! the aussies got enough sun!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 05 at 4:23pm

Originally posted by sailor girl

we are in desperate need of the summer!! bring back shorts, flip-flops and barefoot sailing. i miss the summer

what? in england? are you cold blooded???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>