FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boat show 2005

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
sailor girl View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote sailor girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boat show 2005
    Posted: 04 Jan 05 at 4:01pm
hahaha!!! hurricane, i'm thinking the oppy is soooooo going win!! actually i just want it to, but your probably right, the tornado will most likely do better.

Headfry, i think that is a good idea 11am and 3pm at y&y stand, we wouldnt have to be right on the stand if they were busy!
Is anyone else going on the 16th?????

Edited by sailor girl
Sailor Girl, Queen Of The Forum!
Harry44981! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Harry44981! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 05 at 4:15pm
I don't think i'm goin to the boat show  (i'll be sailing), probably going to the dinghy show though.
headfry View Drop Down
Far too distracted from work

Post Options Post Options   Quote headfry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 05 at 4:51pm

Possibly best to have just one time during the day to hang around Y+Y, Don't want to upset the Y+Y guys, and most people will be busy looking at all the goodies on offer, anyway I need lots of time to drool over the 400's

How will we spot a fellow poster?

What are the views of others?

headfry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote headfry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 05 at 4:55pm

PS

Gael what are your thoughts on this, is it a bad idea form your point of view? I do think we would only appear in ones and twos. It would also be nice for us to meet you guys too.

Post Options Post Options   Quote sailor girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 05 at 5:12pm
lol, Suck up headfry!!!!
Should we wear something of the same colour? i dont want to suggest something and people think im insane!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Harry44981! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 05 at 5:15pm
write your forum name on your forehead

Edited by Harry44981!
headfry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote headfry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 05 at 5:17pm
  are we not all a touch insane,   go for it....suggest away!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Harry44981! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 05 at 5:20pm
you could wear a watch on each wrist?- at the risk of looking as crazy as we all are!
Garry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Garry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 05 at 5:32pm
Print out your avitar about 1cm - 2cm square. stick it on a piece of card attach to a safety pin with tape and hey-presto you have a lapel badge. Alternatively wear a white carnation

I think, given the number of days London is over and the size of Excel you'd be lucky to bump into many forum members by chance - better to arrange to meet at a specified time in the BAR . I expect to be there late morning on the 12th. Probably more chance of bumping into people at the dinghy show.
Garry

Lark 2252, Contender 298

www.cuckoos.eclipse.co.uk

Post Options Post Options   Quote sailor girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 05 at 6:19pm
ummmm, does everyone have one of them really ugly yellow sailing watches?????we could wear them??!!!!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>