FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What do you want for Christmas?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Rob.e View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Rob.e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you want for Christmas?
    Posted: 02 Jan 05 at 9:32pm

[Better ? [/QUOTE]

Yeh, Cheers m8!

Brian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 05 at 9:38pm

in relation to sailing

higher and faster, and an invoice for a load of ETNZ stuff which STILL hasnt arrived despite the fact it was ordered on Dec 3

Line 7 get ur act together!

Rob.e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rob.e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 05 at 10:13pm
I got the "Slap down under" DVD: Good footage, but didn't Sailor Girl say something about "pretty boys", and "egos"? Some of the old windsrfing vid's did it better! Anyone remember the Rushwind "Spread the Word"? Classic footage, good music, short sharp clips, and an Aussie getting his masthead chopped off by a helicopter. What more could you ask for?
redback View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote redback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 05 at 11:36pm
If you sail any high performance boat that "Higher and Faster" is worth every penny and worth waiting for.
Phil eltringham View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phil eltringham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 05 at 3:48pm
I got a rig tension gauge for christmas, now I will not only know that my rig is set up wrong, but I'll also be able to put a number to it too, OOOHHHH!!
FLAT IS FAST!
Shifts Happen
Pierre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pierre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 05 at 4:39pm

Originally posted by Phil eltringham

I got a rig tension gauge for christmas, now I will not only know that my rig is set up wrong, but I'll also be able to put a number to it too, OOOHHHH!!

After you with the rig tension gauge please Mr Eltringham! Same issue......

Rob.e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rob.e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 05 at 6:34pm
Get a Solo mate, Rig tension required = none!
Pierre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pierre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 05 at 7:55pm

Originally posted by Rob.e

Get a Solo mate, Rig tension required = none!

Bit of an issue with the crew though

Brian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 05 at 8:38pm
oh yeah, i got 'the last great adventure of sir peter blake' which is brilliant, and has some stunning pictures aswell, highly recommended!
Lucy Lee View Drop Down
Far too distracted from work
Far too distracted from work

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lucy Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 05 at 10:16am

Just looked at my Christmas wish list from earlier and I can safely say that Balaclavas are the best! It was freezing on Boxing day on the Exe (www.fotoboat.com for great pics) and we were warm as toast. And it was sunny, and breezy if rather shallow!

We were also lovely and warm at Grafham, but the helm lost his glasses due to some inept trapezing (I am rubbing it in 'cos up till now it's been me making all the mistakes!) so we didn't finish.

It was spookily quiet on the motorway on the way to and from Devon, so all I have to wish for now is for RMW to get a move one with the new boat

Fly Cherub!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>