FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Projection 762 Help please?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8283848586>
Author
chic View Drop Down
Posting king
Posting king

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote chic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Projection 762 Help please?
    Posted: 02 Feb 16 at 10:12am
You Crikey boys are nuts! We found the 48sqm kite difficult enough in a blow... Don't forget that the higher hoist position isn't directly supported = risk of pulling off the top of the rig. Glad to hear you're having fun,though.
Chic
sailingclappers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote sailingclappers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 16 at 10:48am
We have had a blast definitely the right choice how did the j work out?
jamesrose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jamesrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 16 at 11:06am
Hi All,

Does anyone have any reviews or magazine articles for the 762 that they could email me ?

Thanks !
chic View Drop Down
Posting king
Posting king

Post Options Post Options   Quote chic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 16 at 2:25pm
Getting on ok with the J92 now, although I found it difficult to become friends with the boat first of all… I couldn’t get any speed out of it upwind (much slower than the Projection!). It took a new suit of sails and a slow realisation that it’s a boat that doesn’t like being pressed to get it up to speed. We fitted a masthead hoist and now use an 88sqm asy. All good now, but I still miss the sensation of being pulled off my feet in the Projection when the kite goes up, the 92 can be quick but it takes a while to get there compared with your boat. It was a hard act to follow!
jamesrose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jamesrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 16 at 7:58am
Hi All,

I have just become the owner of Quiet Tango, based out of Fambridge on the Crouch in Essex. Good to see there is still a good following for Projections now they are getting a little older. I apologise for the stupid questions I will ask in advance
nito View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote nito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 16 at 11:02am
Hi Sailors,

For this season we would like to order new spinnaker for our P762. We have one quite good runner, about 46.5m2 (maybe somebody remembe white with red F, "the F word"), and we would like to have some S3 reacher, maybe somebody have some recommendations, measurements or tips for this kind of spinnakers for  Projection 762.

Redards

Tomas
jamesrose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jamesrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 16 at 12:26pm
Does anyon happen to know the size of the Genoa track on the 762. Is it 26 or 32mm or neither of those !

Thanks

Edited by jamesrose - 11 Apr 16 at 11:33am

Post Options Post Options   Quote sailingclappers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 16 at 4:18pm
Passed comfortably numb on the motorway today. On the way from the ferry. Is she staying In the country?

Post Options Post Options   Quote sailingclappers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 16 at 4:23pm
Hi thomas we went a sail this year and haven't looked back. We have a 55m2 runner and a 45m2 reacher. We are carrying the big kite in some big breeze and the boat is lighting up. Jamesrose do you still need to know track size?

Edited by sailingclappers - 30 Jul 16 at 4:24pm
jarmers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jarmers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 16 at 3:49pm
We're on the look out for a replacement kite as ours is knackered/blown! We've got Burnham week coming up so so time to get a new one made. Does anyone have one a spare kicking around that they might want to sell?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8283848586>