FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drinking Games

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
hurricane View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote hurricane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drinking Games
    Posted: 03 Nov 04 at 9:14pm
yea we have all been there heheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Phil eltringham View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phil eltringham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 04 at 9:28pm

Best way to up your ability:

Get you class to hold its europeans/worlds in eastern europe, alcohol is significantly cheaper (<30p per pint) and you get an interantional event ot your name!!

University is closer but it takes longer and it does the bank balance a lot more harm!

FLAT IS FAST!
Shifts Happen
sailor girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote sailor girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 04 at 8:11am
also age limits are much younger in some other countries which makes it legal yay!!!!!!!! (for drinking!!! )
Sailor Girl, Queen Of The Forum!
bigwavedave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 04 at 9:00am
And in the top totty forum the people that sent me private messages saying how offensive I was accused ME of corrupting sailor girl...

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 04 at 9:03am
Originally posted by Phil eltringham

University is closer but it takes longer and it does the bank balance a lot more harm!

Yeah and you've got to have brains to get there, which if you take your drinking seriously are absent by the time you're old enough to go.

I blame my problems on too much snakebite and black with a pernod in it.

So what is the best drink after sailing?

Phil eltringham View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phil eltringham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 04 at 11:40am

I am testemant to the fact you do not need brains to survive university!! Got to the fourth year and still none the wiser about my course, let alone after it.

Best after saiiling drink?  I normally have some lucozade on the boat for the sail in, but as soon as I hi the bar its a pint of Guinness to get settled.  Then a couple of bitters, and then depending on the night straight on the vodka and/or tequila or good old fashioned larger.  Good recipy for memory loss!

FLAT IS FAST!
Shifts Happen
sailor girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote sailor girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 04 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by bigwavedave

And in the top totty forum the people that sent me private messages saying how offensive I was accused ME of corrupting sailor girl...

very nice!!!! forward those private messages, i would like to read!!!!!!!!!!!!! heehee!!! you do not need to corrupt me, i managed that one by myslef!!
Sailor Girl, Queen Of The Forum!
Jamie View Drop Down
Posting king
Posting king

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jamie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 04 at 5:25pm
Chess with shot glasses is pretty good, and has it's own handicapping system. The person who takes more pieces is more drunk so is less good at chess. then the looser finishes the board.
squeek View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote squeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 04 at 5:04pm

the information that is being displayed here is obseen. most inapproiate for the yachts and yachting website. i am a 29er sailor who ''obiously'' did not know the meaning of the word ''alcohol'' untill reading this page............

THANKS GUYS!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 04 at 5:58pm

Welcome.  Now go out and get smashed and tell us what you think

Oh and don't forget that latest government message ' drink in moderation '

I think that eight or so pints is a moderate amount to begin with, and then if you feel a little bloated move onto the top shelf.

Remember to eat a Kebab on the way home.  If you get too drunk to remember eating your kebab check under your fingernails.  A reddish tinge from the chilli sauce and a pleasant aroma is a sure sign that you have eaten properly before passing out.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>