FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

12 foot skiff photo's

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
No. 5 View Drop Down
Posting king
Posting king

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote No. 5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 12 foot skiff photo's
    Posted: 23 Mar 06 at 6:43pm

I was once told by an old salt that the reason green is bad luck on a boat is because wrecks used to be marked with hulks painted green. Or something like that.

I rarely wash my rugby kit but thats because I'm a forward and it's a matter of pride to have dirty kit. Clean kit is for the girly backs.

carshalton fc View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Post Options Post Options   Quote carshalton fc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 06 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by No. 5

I rarely wash my rugby kit but thats because I'm a forward and it's a matter of pride to have dirty kit. Clean kit is for the girly backs.

or maybe u should stop living on the street and begg to get back in the house to wash ur kit.  boots is slightly different to shirts etc. 

International 14 1503
Prince Buster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Buster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 06 at 9:16pm
bare slewage - nice one Luke
international moth - "what what?"

Post Options Post Options   Quote carshalton fc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 06 at 9:24pm

Originally posted by Prince Buster

bare slewage - nice one Luke

seams me and dennis arnt the only chavs on the forum!!  

International 14 1503
No. 5 View Drop Down
Posting king
Posting king

Post Options Post Options   Quote No. 5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 06 at 1:24pm

We get a launderette to wash the shirts, but having clean white shorts in the forwards can mark you out as a target, as I said it's normally only the the backs who have clean kit as they're too dainty to really get stuck in. They are fun to run into though.

Remember this isn't association football, this is a game where even beard stubble can be used aggresively.

No. 5 View Drop Down
Posting king
Posting king

Post Options Post Options   Quote No. 5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 06 at 1:40pm

I'm offended that you think I'm a chav, I don't mind if you think I'm a savage though.

Sumo View Drop Down
Posting king
Posting king

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sumo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 06 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by carshalton fc

Originally posted by turnturtle

yes but a lot of us us blue instead of green 'cos green on a boat's unlucky!  you guys got any random superstitions?

what a load of rubbish   the only superstition i have is that if the team i am playing for win the football i dont wash my boots but that is mainly cos i cant be arsed.   dont think it would work for sailing though,  u wont be getting many tastie chicks in wetsuits talking to u.

Luke, what are you doing wearing football boats when your sailing!

Post Options Post Options   Quote carshalton fc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 06 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by No. 5

I'm offended that you think I'm a chav, I don't mind if you think I'm a savage though.

i wasnt calling u a chav i was calling p-buster a chav.  well what is it with rugby anyways??  like nearlly all people that sail prefer rugby to football,  or maybe i am just not normal.  i am special

International 14 1503
Prince Buster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Buster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 06 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by carshalton fc

i am special

Thats what his mummy tells him

Edited by Prince Buster
international moth - "what what?"
mike ellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote mike ellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 06 at 4:55pm
rugby is better than football and backs are only footballers who learnt to catch. tight head prop here
600 732, will call it Sticks and Stones when i get round to it.
Also International 14, 1318
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>