FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

girls in wetsuits is sexy??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 41>
Author
tgruitt View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote tgruitt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: girls in wetsuits is sexy??
    Posted: 20 Mar 06 at 4:31pm
why does every thread, whatever the topic, seem to relate back to a rumour about me??
Needs to sail more...
dics View Drop Down
Far too distracted from work

Post Options Post Options   Quote dics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 06 at 4:35pm
So we all know what us red blooded men would like to in a wetsuit design but how would Daffyd Thomas like to wear his neoprene suit?
KnightMare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote KnightMare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 06 at 5:06pm
Tom the term 'hmm I wonder' tends to spring to mind. You just have to wait form some one else to do something equaly as embarasing then they will (hopefuly) forget about what u did
ssailor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ssailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 06 at 5:06pm
With some socks stuffed down the front ha ha
Any one in need of quality carbon fibre work (tillers etc) at decent prices!

Int 14 Gbr 1244 'Nucking Futs'

The New Port rule!!.
Spot192 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Spot192 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 06 at 5:35pm
now i see what my mistake is! i bought a magic marine wetsuit but not an harness!
49erGBR735HSC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote 49erGBR735HSC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 06 at 5:47pm
Girls just buy a wetsuit one size too small, usually does the trick, doesn't matter about trying to breath as long as it looks good (and no I haven't and won't do it before any funny comments come!)
Dennis Watson 49er GBR735
Helensburgh S.C
Boat Insurance from Noble Marine

Spot192 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Spot192 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 06 at 5:55pm
i know what you mean. last season i bought a new wetsuit because it was red. and i canīt get my arms down with effort
49erGBR735HSC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote 49erGBR735HSC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 06 at 6:03pm
Yeah guys don't have that problem, we just usually go for the cheapest one which we can move in.
Dennis Watson 49er GBR735
Helensburgh S.C
Boat Insurance from Noble Marine

Spot192 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Spot192 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 06 at 6:07pm
what about the colour??!! itīs so important! and i can move. only the radius of my arms is a bit smaller. all the rest is normal
laser47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote laser47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 06 at 7:25pm

yes the colour is soooo important. i don't get why most guys don't see stuff like that when they're buying kit. or is it just us girls who like to look stylish out on the water.

lol i spent about 1 1/2 hours with my poor coach/boyfriend on the rooster stand at the southampton boatshow trying to aquafleeces to find the one the went with my hair (and the rest of my kit) best

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 41>