FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Feeling Dirty.. (Contender Content)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
iGRF View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote iGRF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feeling Dirty.. (Contender Content)
    Posted: 18 Dec 21 at 3:45pm
I've long known it, I'm a windsurfer, nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I don't care, I should support Millwall, but instead I choose to torment dinghy sailors it's my God given talent. That Grumpycat, he just can't help himself, probably hates himself doing it in fact, but still he answers and it makes my day. And what a boring life it would be if we all sat round loving each other and saying nice things all the time, we could even join the liberal democrats.

Edited by iGRF - 18 Dec 21 at 4:38pm
Grumpycat View Drop Down
Far too distracted from work

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grumpycat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 21 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by iGRF

I've long known it, I'm a windsurfer, nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I don't care, I should support Millwall, but instead I choose to torment dinghy sailors it's my God given talent. That Grumpycat, he just can't help himself, probably hates himself doing it in fact, but still he answers and it makes my day. And what a boring life it would be if we all sat round loving each other and saying nice things all the time, we could even join the liberal democrats.

I told them you would get it  Wink

Love you , you tiny atom of of human vileness  LOL

PS Happy Christmas and try to enjoy the contender  Smile

Edited by Grumpycat - 18 Dec 21 at 5:49pm
423zero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote 423zero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 21 at 6:16pm
Bit of a lurve fest goin on
Robert
davidyacht View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote davidyacht Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 21 at 12:55pm
Anyone looking for a secondhand Contender?  Available early 2022.
Happily living in the past
423zero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote 423zero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 21 at 4:00pm
Only selling due to bad back?
Robert
Do Different View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do Different Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 21 at 4:32pm
Cry  it'll be a sad day when I have to sell mine, mind you in benevolent conditions there's no easier boat to sail so when that goes I doubt I'll be sailing much else in the dinghy line.
423zero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote 423zero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 21 at 4:44pm
keel boat?
Robert
Grumpycat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grumpycat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 21 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by davidyacht

Anyone looking for a secondhand Contender?  Available early 2022.

That is one of the only two ways this can pan out lol. The boat will be either ,

1) the the best boat ever and it will allow our resident sailing god to demonstrate his sublime skills to his adoring fans.

Or 

2) the boats a dog and it’s the RYA/class associations  fault. Oh it’s both their fault he was dog slow, plus the boat will be up of sale before the end of February.  LOL

I await more news with baited breath . Smile

iGRF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote iGRF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 21 at 7:30pm
I already know it's a dog and before I've even sailed it. I consider the fact I've been forced to give in to purchasing a last century anachronism a tragic epitath on the grave of the dingy Industry.

But it's the same as the good sailors at my club use, and the other good sailors use a Laser, not much choice really, so like any other class when it's light and or there are tide anomalys I shall probably do OK and when it's windy I'll have my ass handed to me.

It's a pity no ingenuity can be applied to alter that, can't have class rules being broken so the little guys get to beat the big guys can we?

Edited by iGRF - 27 Dec 21 at 7:30pm
Grumpycat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grumpycat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 21 at 7:32pm
When does it get its first sail ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>