FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help to find Radio Control Boat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JamesFitts View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JamesFitts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help to find Radio Control Boat
    Posted: 09 Jun 20 at 10:58am
Hello, Members. How are you all? My name is James. I need help to choose the best Radio Control Boats. I want to collect the best RC Boat toy for a hobby. Can anyone help to find where will I get the best RC Boat information?
Pierre View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pierre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 20 at 11:30am
This might be of use

marwen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote marwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 20 at 11:46am
RC boats may be fun for people of all ages — they're not only for children. In fact, several of the more powerful models out there aren't appropriate to be used by below 14s. Whether you wish to race competitively or just have some fun, there's a remote control boat for you.

Some RC boats

1. Pro Boat Miss Geico 17
2. Traxxas Spartan
3. Altair Wave
4. SZJJX H100
5. Cheerwing RC Racing Boat
6. USA TOYZ UDI 001

If you want to know more about the RC boat information follow rcguides.com
JamesFitts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote JamesFitts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 20 at 12:28pm
Thanks for helping me.
Sam.Spoons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sam.Spoons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 20 at 4:59pm
I'm assuming you are talking about RC sailboats? If so my suggestions would be IOM class first and Radio Laser second. Just don't refer to them as 'toys' to those who sail them  Wink *

* I once asked my mate how the controls on his model helicopter compared to a 'real' one and was told "this is a real one, just smaller......"

Edited by Sam.Spoons - 09 Jun 20 at 5:01pm
Spice 346 "Flat Broke"
Blaze 671 "supersonic soap dish"
tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 20 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by JamesFitts

Hello, Members. How are you all? My name is James. I need help to choose the best Radio Control Boats. I want to collect the best RC Boat toy for a hobby. Can anyone help to find where will I get the best RC Boat information?
Do you mean to sail or motor, Sailing can be a very expensive sport but there are one designs like DragonForce65 and a Laser, no nothing about any racing scene.

This is mine, scaled down six meter that hasn’t seen water for 50 plus years
Tink
https://tinkboats.com

http://proasail.blogspot.com
 Post Reply Post Reply