FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any 0 percent financing on a used boat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marco1 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Marco1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any 0 percent financing on a used boat
    Posted: 25 Feb 19 at 11:26pm
I am a bit puzzled with this. I needed to know if there is any company in the UK that can help with the 0 % finance on a used boat. Also, for a total newbie do they have any condition or a minimum percentage installments.

Thanks
Marco P
Sam.Spoons View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sam.Spoons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 19 at 9:28am
I can't see anybody offering 0% finance on a used boat. On a new boat the manufacturer might pay the interest in lieu of offering a discount but you still might make a bigger saving by arranging your own finance and then negotiating a better price. That is the route I would take with a used boat.
Spice 346 "Flat Broke"
Blaze 671 "supersonic soap dish"
Noah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 19 at 6:47pm
So called 0% credit card might work. Itís not really interest free as they load on 3-6% at the start, but over the period itís fairly cheap finance... Depends how much you want to borrow though.
Marco1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Marco1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 19 at 8:54pm
Thank you Sam. I guess i will have to look for more options. I might get back if i find one  hopefully. :) 
Marco P
Marco1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Marco1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 19 at 8:56pm
I didn't think about that. That sounds alright if it is 0% but still not enough at the moment. Many Thanks Noah 
Marco P
 Post Reply Post Reply