FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

webinar.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
423zero View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote 423zero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: webinar.
    Posted: 21 Apr 18 at 10:13pm
Webinar about the future of sailing, article on home page.
Anyone planning on taking part ?
Noah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 18 at 7:27am
Yes. I am...
Nick
D-Zero 316

H2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote H2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 18 at 8:39am
Yes I have registered
Mark Jardine View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mark Jardine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 18 at 8:46am
Thanks to all those who could attend the webinar last night. We hit the limit on participants which was a shame, but some great questions came in, a few which we could address during the webinar, but many more which we will be addressing in a follow-up news item. The webinar will also be available to view again as soon as possible.

This is very much intended to be the start of the series and conversation. Participation in sailing is something myself, Liz and Alistair are very passionate about.

I really hope you find the content useful. We've already had quite a bit of positive feedback.
H2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote H2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 18 at 9:40am
Could not get into the webinar but have the link for the recording which I will watch with interest. Thanks
423zero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote 423zero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 18 at 12:05pm
Was disappointed with lack of response to this thread, hoped it would generate some ideas.
jcooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jcooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 18 at 12:22pm
Could someone post the link to the recording please?
RS400atC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote RS400atC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 18 at 4:12pm
A quick precis of the main points raised might persuade a few people to listen/watch the webinar.
On the whole, I've found webinars not the best format for discussions on many work topics. Generally you get two people whose opinions you are already familiar with blathering on, or it goes off on some obscure point of no relevance to me.
I get invited to about 2 a week by HMRC.....
ttc546 View Drop Down
Posting king
Posting king

Post Options Post Options   Quote ttc546 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 18 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by RS400atC

I get invited to about 2 a week by HMRC.....
Glad I am not the only one they seem to target ....  
AlanH View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote AlanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 18 at 10:27pm
Have just listened to the recorded version. It is excellent. I'm sure it'll be given public access sometime, but you can find Liz Rushall's presentation somewhere on BMF (Brit Marine Federation). Liz's was great on social changes/ changing market, while Mark Jardine's was bang on the money re trying to turn young sailors into sailors for life, rather than burning them out. Well worth finding, and do post your reactions, and what ideas your club/ association/ training centre can do as a result.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>