FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RS Neo reviews?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jaycbwindsurf View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jaycbwindsurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RS Neo reviews?
    Posted: 07 Feb 18 at 12:57pm
Hi all, 
Since the Neo launched almost a year ago I've heard almost nothing about the boat.  Has its UK roll-out been delayed?  Also, there don't seem to be any magazine or website reviews around for the Neo - does anyone know of any that I've missed please?      
Thanks.  
J. 
Rupert View Drop Down
Really should get out more
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Rupert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 18 at 3:17pm
Had a chat with a chap from RS about the Zest on Saturday, and conversation turned to the Neo. The boat is out there and selling to places like Rockley. As the hull is the same as the Q'ba, and the rig between the smaller Aero rigs, I suspect performance will be that of a slightly souped up Q'ba. Slightly agricultural compared to the Aero, especially on rudder feel, not too much cockpit depth for the longer limbed, but nice enough to go play in a breeze, and won't fall over on the water as easily as the Aero when putting the trolley away. As beyond a first impression, boat tests are pretty useless compared to trying one for yourself, why not contact RS and go for a sail? You can let us know how far out I was!
Firefly 2324, Lightning 130, Puffin 229, Topper 44496, Minisail 3131, Minisail 3446
 Post Reply Post Reply