FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum user settings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sam.Spoons View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sam.Spoons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum user settings
    Posted: 01 Oct 16 at 11:54am
I don't see an option to opt in or out of being anonymous when I am online. I'm happy to be shown as a 'member' rather than an 'anonymous member' and my inner nerd quite likes to see who is online at any time. Also there doesn't seem to be a means of contacting the forum maintenance team/mods regarding such techie matters, other than to report a post.
MerlinMags View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote MerlinMags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 16 at 6:07pm
There's a 'contact' link in the far right of the menu bar along the top of the page. It is better to write to me or Mark about a forum issue, rather than hope we spot your post.

As for anonymity, you cannot post without being logged in. Feel free to logo out as soon as you want to after posting.
Sam.Spoons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sam.Spoons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 16 at 1:02am
Cool, will do thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply