FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New look for forum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Mark Jardine View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mark Jardine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New look for forum
    Posted: 16 Aug 16 at 1:45pm
Hi all

Some good comments on here - we had to change the design as the old one, especially with skyscraper banners, just couldn't work on mobile devices.

We are also looking very closely at the middle column on the homepage - the aim was to highlight our features and advertorial more, but it's quite possible we've got this wrong. With a few things on the design we went a little 'out on a limb' to see if it would work.

Also taking on board the comment about the keyline separator - I think that's a good idea.

Getting the forum to match up fixed width to the header on wide displays is a pain, but something I should be able to work out how to do.

Many thanks for the feedback - we do listen and react, but it might take a bit longer due to some event going on in Rio at the moment.

As it is, we have seen a big boost in mobile and tablet traffic as the site does now work in a much better way on a small screen, but I fully acknowledge that we do need to tidy up and tweak a few bits.

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers, Mark
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234