FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Newbie with zoom!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Fatsailor View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie with zoom!
    Posted: 25 Jun 16 at 1:30am
If you need dimensions let me know .happy to help
F.F.I
2DEAL1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote 2DEAL1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 16 at 10:26am
Hi everyone. I have a zoom sailing boat for sale.   I live in Hull.  I am new to this site. 

Kind regards 

dave 
realnutter View Drop Down
Posting king
Posting king

Post Options Post Options   Quote realnutter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 16 at 11:01am
Dave.. If you're on Facebook, join the group Dinghies and Dinghy bits for sale... you can advertise it free there....  Just follow the rules, and post pics and an asking price, or the evil mods will come down like a ton of bricks :-)
2DEAL1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote 2DEAL1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 16 at 11:52am
Many thanks. I will look at doing it over the weekend. I have owned the boat for about 7/8 years however, I have only sailed it 5 times in all that time. I have bought just bought a Flying Fifteen and i can't justify having two, Well the wife went mad, ha ha  LOL

Kind Regards 

Dave 
2DEAL1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote 2DEAL1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 16 at 12:02pm
Does anyone know anything about these Boats?

I was told when i bought it they there were only 30 ever made and they are quite old. I was also told they were built in Italy.. 

Many thanks 

Dave 
Medway Maniac View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Post Options Post Options   Quote Medway Maniac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 16 at 6:40pm
Zooms have been sailed well, at least in the past:

Fatsailor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 16 at 10:48pm
That's just great! Where did you find it ? Thank you
F.F.I
Medway Maniac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Medway Maniac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 16 at 12:59am
It's on the front cover of a book available in the 90's.

Looking again, first thing I would do is tie that floating block centrally on the aft bridle. Lower sheet loads and higher pointing...

Edited by Medway Maniac - 11 Jul 16 at 1:02am
jaydub View Drop Down
Far too distracted from work
Far too distracted from work

Post Options Post Options   Quote jaydub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 16 at 10:28am
Think that might be a picture of Jeremy Atkins, whose publishing company may well have been the publisher of the Rules Book.....

...then again I might be totally wrong. ;)  
Fatsailor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 16 at 1:03pm
Certainly could with higher pointing, might help me to stay with supernovas and lasers.will try that as soon as I get the deck Stuck back to the hull, came slightly apart last week !
Thanks
F.F.I
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>