FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Grafham D-Zero Demo Day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
rodney View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote rodney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Grafham D-Zero Demo Day
    Posted: 21 Jul 14 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by jeffers

Can I come look at my boat Rodney?  Wink
As it is I might have a pass to sail on the 26th or 27th so I may pop over regardless (I will email you once I have permission).

Paul, Would you manage to get permission if we are able to hand over your D-Zero on Saturday? No promises but I will see what I can do       I'll email you later in the week either way!
Rodney Cobb
Suntouched Sailboats Limited
http://www.suntouched.co.uk
[EMAIL=rodney@suntouched.co.uk">rodney@suntouched.co.uk
jeffers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jeffers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 14 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by rodney

As it is I might have a pass to sail on the 26th or 27th so I may pop over regardless (I will email you once I have permission).

Paul, Would you manage to get permission if we are able to hand over your D-Zero on Saturday? No promises but I will see what I can do       I'll email you later in the week either way!

I was going to cheekily suggest that but if you could do that it would be awesome  Smile.

SWMBO has already said yes I would just need to sort out some roof bars or borrow a friend with a road base on saturday....
Paul
----------------------
D-Zero GBR 74
iGRF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote iGRF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 14 at 9:08pm

SWMBO has already said yes

Lucky you, had I been in a similar state this weekend past you wouldn't be getting it, so you can thank me and my cowardice in confronting my SWMBO..

Edited by iGRF - 21 Jul 14 at 9:09pm
sandgrounder View Drop Down
Far too distracted from work

Post Options Post Options   Quote sandgrounder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 14 at 6:07am

Originally posted by rodney

I was going to cheekily suggest that but if you could do that it would be awesome  Smile.
SWMBO has already said yes I would just need to sort out some roof bars or borrow a friend with a road base on saturday....

Jeffers, sent you a pm re your D-Zero
jeffers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jeffers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 14 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by iGRF

SWMBO has already said yes

Lucky you, had I been in a similar state this weekend past you wouldn't be getting it, so you can thank me and my cowardice in confronting my SWMBO..

Well if it comes off and I am the proud owner of a D-Zero at the weekend I shall buy you a pint of babycham if we are ever in the same neck of the woods  Wink
Paul
----------------------
D-Zero GBR 74
Blue One View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Blue One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 21 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by Blue One

Do agree about inward looking sailing sailing clubs. 

I reckon the great lakes handicap( at this stage only a guess  Smile) is not a long way out for open inland water.
G.r.f, I will lay you a small bet, that after a year of returns from puddle sailors like me, the official r.y.a number will settle out somewhere between 1020/1040. 

GRF . The yardstick is now 1029 .One of the reasons I now own one . Please pay me my money  LOL
iGRF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote iGRF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 21 at 11:47am
Hmm, think I now prefer the Aero 7 and its 1065, 1071 Great Lakes. and watching our man just casually wheeling it up the beach whilst we all wait our turn for the winch. A few of septegenarians looking at it in an elephants graveyard fashion..
Blue One View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Blue One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 21 at 4:28pm
There is a lot to be said for the Aero, it’s a great boat .  I have raced one a few times but I really don’t like it going up wind so it’s not for me plus post lock down weight I am too heavy for the 7  LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011