FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

D-Zero

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 153154155156157 159>
Author
Medway Maniac View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Medway Maniac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: D-Zero
    Posted: 12 Aug 20 at 11:51am
Two Aeros have turned up at our club, but one is almost never used, and the other got sold at the end of the season so that the owner could move back to a Streaker.
maxibuddah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote maxibuddah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 20 at 12:01pm
we've got the other way round, a streaker sailor is selling his to move to an Aero as we have a few very good ones at the club and he wants to try it before he's too old. 

You've got to love FB though on the advice posts, you know the ones where an 8 stone sailor asks for whats the best boat and then sit back waiting for the pile on where everyone says their own class. Finns, phantoms and contenders mentioned almost everytime even though highly unsuitable. Its fun. Other than that use it for local adverts and a bit of banter, but the fix is the quick responses and the notifications that most users crave for I guess. The forum takes a bit more work, apart from if you sign up for notifications of course, you've got to go looking for info.
Everything I say is my opinion, honest
zeon View Drop Down
Far too distracted from work

Post Options Post Options   Quote zeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 20 at 1:27pm
I was only reading though the thread as my D zero itch has re surfaced again lol . 
It did make interesting reading and looking from 2020 its great to see both boats have managed to establish themselves.
Did make me laugh to myself to see over the 150 odd pages , I had changed my used name at least 4 times lol.
TT you will be pleased know the laser fleet at Draycote has gone from strength to strength since you left for sunnier shores but also there is also a growing number of Aeros too. Think they are up to about 20 now . 

Edited by zeon - 12 Aug 20 at 3:04pm
turnturtle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote turnturtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 20 at 1:55pm
I'd heard Aeros had made a bit on an impression there - good stuff.  And the Laser fleet got everything right in ... except the choice of boat ;-) 

Glad both are building and the club is in very safe hands with Dave running it day-to-day.
zeon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote zeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 20 at 3:01pm
TT don’t tell anyone,  but in my limited experience of the man. He really isn’t my cup of tea. 😔

Blue One View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Blue One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 21 at 10:22am
After waiting for seven years , my new toy  Big smile
Blue One View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Blue One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 21 at 1:52pm
Sorry for resuscitating this old dead thread, but after being in the the very start of it, I just wanted to post at the very end  Big smile
Gordon 1430 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gordon 1430 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 21 at 2:11pm
Are delivery's that slow from Devoti? Wink
Gordon
Phantom 1430
Blue One View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Blue One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 21 at 4:08pm
Lol . I never buy new boats . Though it did take a couple of months to get my hands on this two year old example as second hand Dzeros are selling like hot cakes at the moment . Sometimes within days hitting the market  Smile
iGRF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote iGRF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 21 at 6:27pm
So with your name and all, are you using the blue rig, and how does it compare to an Aero 7?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 153154155156157 159>