FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pics missing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
MerlinMags View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote MerlinMags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pics missing
    Posted: 13 Dec 13 at 4:47pm
Yes, keep me busy....Mark surely doesn't give me enough work!

I had been testing on the Nexus, and could read the Favourite Photos thread fine. Now you have alerted me to the Advert Calendar problem, I can see the same bug.

Gives me something solid to go on.
MerlinMags View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote MerlinMags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 13 at 4:57pm
I seem to have solved it by randomly touching the Nexus screen. Try tapping, and double tapping, and eventually you might stumble upon the same combination of movements I just did (but cannot recall exactly).

Odd...
craiggo View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Post Options Post Options   Quote craiggo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 13 at 5:15pm
I had the same problem on my kindle fire hd, but it's all working fine now. Good effort mags. Mark, give the lad a bonus!
patj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote patj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 13 at 6:04pm
Well my Windows phone shows them all ok.
Mine are re-sized to have the longest side about 1000 pixels which then fits most of the image on screen. Any larger and you spend too much time scrolling.
transient View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote transient Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 13 at 6:21pm
Funny how no one's noticed it before now. Not something to do with the latest Android update is it?

....more bugs than a dole queue apparently. (cos they don't wash according to my newspaper)  Wink
Time Lord View Drop Down
Far too distracted from work

Post Options Post Options   Quote Time Lord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 13 at 6:32pm
Could be as I updated yesterday but I seem to recall coming across this problem before. I wonder if it is anything to do with the file size of the pictures? Page 11 of Advent has many pictures. The one that always comes up are the two black and white pictures posted by Richtea.

Tried mags tapping method but did not make any difference. The rest of the pics on page 11 come up after some time.
Merlin Rocket 3609
yellowwelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote yellowwelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 13 at 6:53pm
Buy an ipad
transient View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote transient Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 13 at 7:03pm
???...incontinence pad? I may be a bit older than you but no need for lip.

Edited by transient - 13 Dec 13 at 7:04pm
Time Lord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Time Lord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 13 at 7:14pm
Seconded!!!!
Merlin Rocket 3609
yellowwelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote yellowwelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 13 at 7:43pm
Lol- I knew the android fan buoys can't resist biting... FWIW I don't have an iPad, bought one once, ebayed it a month later... it had no purpose.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>