FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Good stuff at the dinghy show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
G.R.F. View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote G.R.F. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 13 at 8:52am
Yorkshire?

Shouldn't that boat be called 'Honest' Thunder Road then? Everything else from Yorkshire seems to have to be prefixed 'honest' from Tea to Broadband, the only conclusion one can draw from a county that has to constantly prefix things with that adjective would suggest everything and everyone else there aint, and where's that PA of yours when you need her for the washing up eh? Wink

Edited by G.R.F. - 14 Mar 13 at 8:53am
Thunder Road View Drop Down
Far too distracted from work
Far too distracted from work

Post Options Post Options   Quote Thunder Road Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 13 at 9:10am
Originally posted by G.R.F.

Yorkshire?

Shouldn't that boat be called 'Honest' Thunder Road then? Everything else from Yorkshire seems to have to be prefixed 'honest' from Tea to Broadband, the only conclusion one can draw from a county that has to constantly prefix things with that adjective would suggest everything and everyone else there aint, and where's that PA of yours when you need her for the washing up eh? Wink
I think a little clarification is in order, while I may live in Yorkshire and enjoy the Dales, the rest of it is a dump. How can anybody be proud of the towns and cities of said county, I live in the village of the damned and to visit my PA in the morning I must pass through Dewsbury and Batley, they are unspeakably dreadful with no hint of redemption. So, I guess that makes me an honest Yorkshireman, except I'm half American with a Scottish bit thrown in Big smile So just Thunder Road, please Cry
Finn GBR16 Thunder Road.
blaze720 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote blaze720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 13 at 9:29am
The Icon CA is co-ordinating trials and occasionally loans of Icons - contact Mike Bell.  We also have 2 x Icons at Burghfield with a third arriving soon so we can help any of the 'interested' amongst you fairly easily now.  BSC is fairly central in the South of course.

The next outing for my own '03' is the 'Exmoor Beastie' on the 24th and again it might be possible for a loan boat to be available for this event if you like or live in striking range.   We are going there the day before the event itself on the 23rd so that might be a possibility as well.

Mike L. (Cirrus Raceboats) 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456