FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

unknown dinghy help!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
JohnW View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JohnW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 13 at 11:17am
Originally posted by nikolasask

the boat in the picture is the same as the boat in the video?the boat in the picture sure looks a lot like mine but in the video is too small to be the one,unless the make bigger and smaller models ....anyway thanks a lot for the help

Possibly a Flying Junior then.

The internal layout seems to be very varied, the one in the picture above looks similar to yours.

edit: corrected links.

Edited by JohnW - 28 Jan 13 at 12:10pm
Ian29937 View Drop Down
Far too distracted from work

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ian29937 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 13 at 10:58am
What questions did you have about the rigging?  There's a lot of experience on here and the boat looks relatively straightforward....
nikolasask View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote nikolasask Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 13 at 10:28am
the boat in the picture is the same as the boat in the video?the boat in the picture sure looks a lot like mine but in the video is too small to be the one,unless the make bigger and smaller models ....anyway thanks a lot for the help
JohnW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote JohnW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 13 at 9:37pm
RichTea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote RichTea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 13 at 8:33pm
That didnt work, I thought skipper 14, but no idea sorry

Link here

Edited by RichTea - 27 Jan 13 at 8:35pm
Rupert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rupert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 13 at 7:56pm
I can't get to the photos, but try looking up "Korsar" on google - just a punt.
Firefly 2324, Lightning 130, Puffin 229, Minisail 3446
nikolasask View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote nikolasask Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 13 at 6:16pm
not long ago i discover a sailing dingly in very very bad shape.i started fixing it but now i have some problems with rigging etc. so i need to find the name of the dinghyto see at least some photos of how it is fully equiped. please if anyone can help i would be more than gratefull,i spend days searching in the internet bus nothing...here are some info: loa around five metres,the hull material is plastic,it is very old as it was alredy used in the 80's,it has a storage room at the front, the sail says "made in germany" and also these dinghies were used in a german hotel in greece so most probably they are german built but i can't be sure and someone working in this hotel told me that they had iron centerboard(i'm not sure for that because it is missing). thanks and i hope someone out threre can help me.... Smile here are some photos of it

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.558530807508890.136572.100000559273472&type=1&l=3e45f4bff4 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12