FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why do they think we need new kitchens?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
alstorer View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote alstorer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why do they think we need new kitchens?
    Posted: 11 Dec 12 at 8:53am
The spam of late seems to have been very single minded. They're clearly determined that we give them a deposit for kitchen (that's unlikely to be delivered, ever)
-_
Al
MerlinMags View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote MerlinMags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 12 at 9:06am
Sorry folks. As fast as I write code to auto-detect these people, they vary their keywords etc.

And if I am not careful, a (proper) forum members post about wanting a new D-One instead of giving a kitchen to his missus, will be accidentally deleted.
Jamesd View Drop Down
Far too distracted from work

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jamesd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 12 at 9:08am
probably because i said i want a D1 but the missus wants a kitchen.
Maybe they are genuine people trying to help me get a D1 as well as a kitchen. every bloke knows that to be happy you must first make your woman happy.....they are just trying to help a bro in need!
Jamesd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jamesd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 12 at 9:11am
Originally posted by MerlinMags

Sorry folks. As fast as I write code to auto-detect these people, they vary their keywords etc.

And if I am not careful, a (proper) forum members post about wanting a new D-One instead of giving a kitchen to his missus, will be accidentally deleted.

If i disappear its either some sort of royal conspiracy hit or merlin mags has killed me off.......
rogerd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote rogerd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 12 at 9:37am
Originally posted by Jamesd

probably because i said i want a D1 but the missus wants a kitchen.
Maybe they are genuine people trying to help me get a D1 as well as a kitchen. every bloke knows that to be happy you must first make your woman happy.....they are just trying to help a bro in need!

In that case I should be laying out some cash for a new boat. Unfortunately the new kitchen has cost waaaaaaay more than budget but once the work has started what can you do but shell out so you can have a life back.
Angie even persuaded me my cold was to bad to go to work and then promptly handed me a paint brush and roller. Confused

Having said that I have managed to sneak in a new restoration project..... what that boat ? Ive had it ages ..... youve seen it before havent you? Wink

Post Reply Post Reply