Exposure’s new waterproof, lightweight RAW PRO head torch has a powerful ‘Red and White’ beam. It has been robustly engineered to be the ultimate ‘crew tool’, providing unrivalled reliability and run times. Developed with input and road testing from professional offshore racers including Volvo Ocean Race winners Abu Dhabi Ocean Racing team, and skipper Ian Walker and Dee Caffari MBE, in the BBC One Show #HellOnHighSeas Challenge.
- lightweight and rechargeable via USB
- extremely powerful, LED light
- white beam - 200 lumens
- glare-free red beam night vision mode - 50 lumens
- easy, single click to switch beams
- adjustable beam direction and swivel clip
- fully waterproof and rated IPX6 to two metres.
- robust marine grade anodised aerospace aluminium casing - 5m shock proof
- burn times:
- 25 hours in red optimised night vision mode
- up to 10 hours in white mode
- integral emergency strobe light mode up to 5 hours
RRP £119.95 See more or Buy Now
Supplied with a washable, squashable headband, swivel clip and charging leads.
Built to last in the World’s toughest environment, the RAW Pro comes with a lifetime guarantee on its waterproofing and LED’s, a two year parts guarantee, with its first 2 year service completely free of charge too.
Dee Caffari’s verdict: “How many times have you needed new head torch batteries or forgotten to bring a spare set with you? It is always dark when this happens. Now with the RAW head torch this is no longer a problem. With its ability to charge from a USB connection it has never been easier. I found the head torch light and comfortable to wear and extremely useful. With both red and white beams and various levels of brightness, there is no job it can’t handle. I love it and it is now an essential in my offshore packing.”