FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

gambling on sailing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Peaky View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Peaky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 12 at 7:56pm
Iker Martinez is 66/1 to win gold in the 49er. 22/1 for a medal. Seems like cracking value to me!
pondmonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote pondmonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 12 at 9:43am
Originally posted by Peaky

Iker Martinez is 66/1 to win gold in the 49er. 22/1 for a medal. Seems like cracking value to me!

who's offering that???
Roger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Roger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 12 at 10:28am
Peaky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Peaky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 12 at 10:32am
Indeed, found that at Ladbrokes. I think he's been doing the Volvo hasn't he, so possibly out of practise, but still seems very generous odds for someone with a gold and silver at the last two games.

Ben A is 2/1 on. Barring sinking, its hard to see him not winning.

Post Options Post Options   Quote pondmonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 12 at 11:10am
combined with their 'free' 50 for opening an account using the promo code- 25 each way on Martinez.... potential return of over 2k on a 5 opening balance bet.... c'mon you Spanish!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote pondmonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 12 at 11:23am
ooops- looks like the odds have dropped now there's a bet on from me.  

Down to 20:1 

If it comes in I owe you a beer Toby!
Peaky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Peaky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 12 at 11:32am
I think the phrase you are searching for is "Dude, I've got a bottle of Bollinger for you".    Only in this case, nothing dodgy is happening!

Post Options Post Options   Quote pondmonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 12 at 11:39am
haha- personally I'm no massive fan of Bolli, I prefer a bottle of widow if we're drinking the cheap stuff.
Peaky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Peaky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 12 at 5:45pm
96:1 for each GBR sailor to win medal (Finn, Mens 470 and Women's Match Race need silver or better).

10000:1 for each to win Gold.

L192444 View Drop Down
Far too distracted from work
Far too distracted from work

Post Options Post Options   Quote L192444 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 12 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by pondmonkey

combined with their 'free' 50 for opening an account using the promo code- 25 each way on Martinez.... potential return of over 2k on a 5 opening balance bet.... c'mon you Spanish!!!!
Where is the promo code?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>