FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

another ratings problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chris.woodsail View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote chris.woodsail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: another ratings problem
    Posted: 16 Jun 11 at 1:27pm
Thankyou thats great.
I will get the new version installed
chris
sailwave View Drop Down
Sailwave Moderators
Sailwave Moderators

Post Options Post Options   Quote sailwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 11 at 12:17pm
Fixed in latest version.
http://sailwave.com
chris.woodsail View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote chris.woodsail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 11 at 5:52pm
I have just updated to the latest version for the start of our racing season. I am having a problem getting a simple way of choosing the class and automaticly getting the rating. (I have got the right .csv rating file and checked the 'auto set competiter rating' box)!

When I input the class into the 'edit competitor' window, I used to put the first letter of the class into the box and select the class from the dropdown list, this would automaticaly enter the PY rating into the box at the bottom.
Now it doesnt do this.

To get the rating now i have to click on the wavy lines to the right and select the class a second time.

If I just click on the wavy lines, then I have to scroll down through the whole ratings file to find the one i want.

What am I doing wrong? Or is this a bug in my version (2.02 build 5)

Chris

Post Reply Post Reply