FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

London Boat Show 2011

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Leondon View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Leondon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: London Boat Show 2011
    Posted: 10 Jan 11 at 6:56pm
Hope you met your own expectations regarding what you are asking for.
I enjoyed the show. Was impressed about the scale of it all and the diversity.

I went yesterday. Didn't buy anything but went on board some nice looking yachts.
See my short video :http://www.youtube.com/leondonet?v=zb9tTmr10ug
Mark Jardine View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mark Jardine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 10 at 10:15am
To start things off I'd like to hear:

• Ben Ainslie - just how does he sail a dinghy so much faster than anyone else downwind?
  • Nick Craig and/or Pete Barton- on switching between classes quickly and still winning
  • Grant Simmer on his new job as CEO at TEAMORIGIN and what his plans are
Boat Shows View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Boat Shows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 10 at 10:07am
Dear all,

It may be the middle of the sailing season, but here at National Boat Shows we are already thinking about the all new Tullett Prebon London Boat Show 2011. To make sure the Show is exactly what you are looking for we need to ask your opinions. One of the major new features at the 2011 Show will be the Knowledge Box, an area for experts to talk on their subjects, which will be completely free of charge for visitors to listen to, enjoy and learn.

But who are these experts? Who do you want to hear from? No name too big! Or who have you heard talk before that you think others would enjoy hearing from?

You may be thinking about upgrading your boat or have a rigging problem you want sorted out, need help de wintering your boat, want advice on training, electronics or cruising or would simply like to see your hero on a stage telling you stories about their life. Let us know this information and we will try and get them to the Show to make the 2011 the best Show yet!
Simply reply to this thread to let us know your thoughts!

Thanks for your help.

Ed Mockridge,
National Boat Shows
 Post Reply Post Reply