FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

London Boat Show Y&Y social?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mark Jardine View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mark Jardine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: London Boat Show Y&Y social?
    Posted: 17 Dec 09 at 7:14am
Hi all

Since Y&Y aren't exhibiting this year at the London Boat Show, I thought we could all meet up at the show at the Guinness Bar, the question is when suits best?

My thoughts were around 3 or 4pm on Saturday 16th after the Ovington Boat Show Grand Prix.

What do you all think?

Cheers, Mark
radixon View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Post Options Post Options   Quote radixon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 09 at 2:22pm
Can't make that weekend due to Centre Parcs Holiday!!! Have a pint without me!!!
alstorer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote alstorer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 09 at 4:39pm
I'll possibly be there in connection with the B14s (who are going to be there, unlike the 49ers, who've never planned to be there...)
-_
Al
G.R.F. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote G.R.F. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 10 at 12:39pm
Anyone likely to be going on the 13th?

For the RS100 Launch?

Got my invite today..
alstorer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote alstorer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 10 at 1:10pm
Some of us have non-industry jobs... I'll be there on the 16th. Much of the day, I'll be freezing my nuts off standing next to the display B14 on the outside concourse
-_
Al
alstorer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote alstorer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 10 at 2:27pm
And watch the Mustos, 29ers and B14s racing in the docks? There's places selling alcoholic beverages down by the water too.
-_
Al
laser4000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote laser4000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 10 at 1:29am
Originally posted by Mark Jardine

Hi all

Since Y&Y aren't exhibiting this year at the London Boat Show, I thought we could all meet up at the show at the Guinness Bar, the question is when suits best?

My thoughts were around 3 or 4pm on Saturday 16th after the Ovington Boat Show Grand Prix.

What do you all think?

Cheers, Mark

With all that money you've saved on not having a stand - are you buying the 1st round?
Webmuppet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Webmuppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 10 at 9:14pm
TT,

Were hoping to go tomorrow, so if we make it through the snow, we'll look out for you,

Nigel
I am the milkman of human kindness, I will leave an extra pint (Billy Bragg)

Graduate 2530 'Galaxy'
Jon Emmett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jon Emmett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 10 at 11:16am
I'm down on Monday weather permitting...
Leondon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Leondon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 11 at 6:59pm
I went yesterday. Didn't buy anything but went on board some nice looking yachts.
See my short video a bit shaky, I blame the Guinness :http://www.youtube.com/leondonet?v=zb9tTmr10ug
 Post Reply Post Reply