FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What do you want for Christmas?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Brian View Drop Down
Really should get out more

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 04 at 10:27pm

now try standing on the opposite side as the sail!

redback View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote redback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 04 at 10:45pm
Brian I know I take the **** of Dave and his 600.  You should try one they are very dificult.  The hull is very light, the sail is very big and the whole thing is very tippy.  I'm sure you'll try one someday - they are unbelievably difficult.
Brian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 04 at 10:57pm
i can only hope.
bigwavedave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 04 at 9:43am
Top tip Brian.  I'll have to try that.  Redback has been keeping that secret all to himself.
bigwavedave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 04 at 9:48am

Originally posted by redback

Brian I know I take the **** of Dave and his 600.  You should try one they are very dificult.  The hull is very light, the sail is very big and the whole thing is very tippy.  I'm sure you'll try one someday - they are unbelievably difficult.

Hey don't take all the glory.  Most of the club members are taking the **** out of me and my 600.

Tornado_ALIVE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tornado_ALIVE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 04 at 6:56am

What did I want for Xmas ??????

Being the gready chap I am......  I wanted Fosset's Playstation with the Australian C Class Cat 'Ronstan' as the tender

As this did not happen I will have to look forward to the new Tornado in the new year.

Brian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 04 at 7:32pm
Marstrom m18? nice color  the new nacra is way nicer, but the performance of the m18 sounds 'mazin
hurricane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hurricane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 04 at 8:18pm
i love the aussie flyer and i just found out my m8 is getting one so i will have to be stealing that off him!!!!
Brian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 04 at 9:00pm
a wat?
Scooby_simon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Scooby_simon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 04 at 9:49pm

Originally posted by Brian

Marstrom m18? nice color  the new nacra is way nicer, but the performance of the m18 sounds 'mazin

Colour should be an option, afterall Goran makes the Tornado in many colours

The Nacra A2 is missing a bigish something (for a 78 kg boat)

A 15sqm Kite !

The more I think about an M18, the more I want one - Just need to find the dosh from somewhere.   It rates so fast it will be a real challenge to sail.....faster than a Tornado.... Ummmmmm 

F16 GBR 553 - Hungry Monster - For sale
Wanna learn to Ski - PM me..
I also talk sport here
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>