FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can you help with my overboard incidents survey?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Restec View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Restec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can you help with my overboard incidents survey?
    Posted: 18 Mar 16 at 5:13pm

Hello could you help fill out a survey on overboard incidents and your current approach to them?

I am stating up a UK based business aiming to save lives through better education and improved technology. 

(Link removed as no longer valid)

This will help us validate the maritime safety marketplace and develop new education methods and safety equipment. The survey should only take less than 5 minutes, your responses are anonymous. 

Please Message me if you require more information.

Thank you, and cheers Mark for allowing me to post  Thumbs Up

Edited by Restec - 18 Apr 16 at 6:47pm
JimC View Drop Down
Really should get out more
Really should get out more

Post Options Post Options   Quote JimC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 16 at 5:16pm
Think you need to define your audience a bit more. Sailing a one man high performance racing canoe as I do "man overboard" incidents are business as usual, and sometimes I choose to slip off the side of the boat and keep it upright when something goes wromnng rather than capsize...
Restec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Restec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 16 at 5:29pm
Thanks Jim I've re-worded the first question and added in overboard and in distress.
Restec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Restec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 16 at 6:46pm
Thanks to all that replied or completed the survey. (Survey now closed)
 Post Reply Post Reply