FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Caribbean Regattas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
louayhabib View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote louayhabib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Caribbean Regattas
    Posted: 05 Feb 14 at 6:32pm
Hi,

I will be reporting on loads of regattas in the Caribbean and I have been coming here for a few years now.

If you would like any tips on the best regatta for your style of trip, feel free to get in contact.

I am also sending unique blogs to yachtsandyachting.com. Here is the latest one on the Superyacht Challenge Antigua.  

http://www.yachtsandyachting.com/news/174473

Best,

Louay

prince View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote prince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 14 at 11:02am
thanks, louay! i would love to check your blogs
louayhabib View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote louayhabib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 14 at 4:37pm
Between January and May 2014. I visited 9 different regattas in the Caribbean and I have been coming to the Caribbean for a few years. Very happy to help Yachts & Yachting readers with any questions. 

Best

Louay
Marc di Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Marc di Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 14 at 11:19am
thanks, louay! You know Carrabean regatta is a real pleasure. I'm expert of Jersey regatta & i will be very soon in your area Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply