Noble Marine (Insurance Brokers) Ltd is one of the UK's leading boat insurance specialists dealing with all classes of dinghy, yacht and RIB insurance.
Noble Marine are highly reputed within the marine industry for their speed and personal, understanding service. In fact, they are so aware of how important it is for you to be out on the water, that an insurance policy with them means you really need never miss a weekend's sailing again.
Buying a New Policy or Renewing an Existing Policy:
Visit www.noblemarine.co.uk to buy a new policy or renew an existing boat insurance policy at any time of day or night.
Buying insurance is not always as simple as shopping around to find the cheapest premium, as the cover offered by different insurers can vary considerably. To understand the options available read our popular Guide to Insuring your Dinghy.
To assist in speedy settlement of claims, clients may complete a claim form on-line and have free access to a database of approved suppliers and repairers. An emailed reply will mean that you will quickly know where you stand with any claim and be able to plan your sailing around it.
All comprehensive dinghy insurance policies issued by Noble Marine provide:
- "New-For-Old" cover for spars and sails, if damaged beyond repair, regardless of their age at the time of loss.
- Accidental damage, theft fire and vandalism
- Cover while racing
- Cover while in transit, however liability cover in transit will be covered by the towing vehicle's policy
- Third party liability of £5,000,000
- 12 months cover in the UK and up to 1 month's use in Europe per annum.
- Vermin damage to sails and covers
- Cover for any person to sail the boat with the policy-holder's permission
- Other Services and Resources
Also available on the web site
are a variety of useful guides and a searchable databases of Marine Surveyors
, Sailing Clubs and Yacht Clubs
, Marinas and Yacht Harbours
, a comparison between dinghy classes
and a Boats for Sale
Noble Marine (Insurance Brokers) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.